We went out to the corner of Fermor and Lagimodiere to inspect a very different looking antenna and camera setup that we had seen strapped to one of the traffic lights. After a closer inspection where we learned the name of this equipment as “Scout traffic analysis” that is sold and operated by the company Miovision.
Having never heard of this company or its equipment and having not remembered ever hearing anything about the city using this type of equipment from this company, we decided to do a little investigation and see what info we could get from the Miovision.
We called them and got turned down and told to email. So an email with a host of different questions was sent to them, with the promise of a reply in “one business day” and we have still yet to get a response back from the people at Miovision.
We will be contacting the cities traffic department as well too about the cities apparent use of the “Scout traffic monitoring system” and hopefully we will obtain some information through that route that we will then put out as a follow up report.
For all kinds of great information on Winnipeg roads and traffic issues please visit Wise Up Winnipeg –
For all WAM updates and reports visit our website, register for free and get our newsletter emailed to you weekly.
Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WinnipegAlternativeMedia
On Twitter – @WPGAltMedia
Email – email@example.com
#Construction #Equipment #Financing #leasing and #loans
Business News headlines
- Charlie Rose suspended by CBS
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the bell
- This social media giant is worth more than Facebook
- CBS warns of blackout for Dish customers
- Tesla Roadster might fly
- Some politicians cautiously praise DOJ's AT&T lawsuit
- Janet Yellen submits resignation from the Fed
- Black Friday 2017: When will the stores open?
- Trump's top trade issues: Where they stand
- Uber fined $8.9M for problematic background checks
- DOJ sues to block AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Christy Turlington Burns on her mission to help moms
- Cash is still king in the digital era
- Boeing's '797' takes a step toward becoming reality
- Has Trump changed late night TV permanently?
- NYT reporter suspended for alleged misconduct
- Can anything stop bitcoin? Price above $8,000
- 4 signs you're on track for retirement
- Bidder proposal: Make Weinstein Co. women run studio
- How decades of bad decisions broke GE
Small Business News Headlines
- Optimism on Main Street surged in December on hopes for changes under Trump: NFIB
- 3 common excuses for not starting a business (and how to get over them in 2017)
- Small business job growth index up slightly in August
- Ohio battle: Manufacturing may sway this swing state
- Don't give up! A simple fix to save a failing business
- How to fight cyberthreats — on the cheap
- The #1 city for starting a small business
- Cookie bans? Businesses fight back against weird regulations
- You're not old, you're just ready for your next act!
- Success is in the blood: One family's story
- Good news on franchise growth for 2016
- Main St.: Trump for president!
- Doing this with your family can save your family business
- From geisha beauty rituals to millions in sales
- Zuckerberg's not the only dorm room success story
- Elf on the Shelf's success secret: Ignore haters
- Self-made millionaires unveil traits of a perfect partner
- The moment that pushed this multimillionaire to succeed
- 10 ways to earn good money in less time
- Start-up prices may be falling even faster