http://safety.cat.com. You already know how important it is for people to take a more active role in safety. And you understand the need for everyone to take part in creating a safe work environment. But how well are you able to communicate these principles to managers, supervisors and anyone else who is tasked with overseeing other people?
On The Front Line revolves around the nuts and bolts of personal accountability and how to get everyone on board. Effective management begins with the notion that people have to be able to define good safety before they’re able to uphold it. After that, it’s a matter of managers, supervisors, team leaders — ultimately, the entire organization — walking the talk and understanding the right ways to define tasks, measure performance and reward safety excellence. The goal? A sustainable zero-injury culture.
Caterpillar Safety Services provides safety related products and training that leverage cultural assessment tools, continuous improvement processes and a proven formula for delivering a sustainable culture of safety excellence through the Zero-Incident Performance (ZIP™) Process. We coach leaders to demonstrate visible commitment to safety, provide supervisors tools and skills to develop a system of accountability, and get employees involved in error-proofing their processes.
Learn more about Caterpillar’s safety culture products @ http://safety.cat.com.
Safely home. Everyone. Every day.™
Sharing #caterpillar #Videos and #products
Business News headlines
- The Dow's darkest week since 2008
- Cold turkey: The party is over
- Asian stocks plunge again after latest U.S. sell-off
- New CNNMoney: What we've changed and what's next
- Dow closes down 1,033 points
- Facebook's co-founder is chasing new tech riches
- Hope Hicks: The enigma of the Trump administration
- Forget craft beer. The next craze is non-alcoholic brews
- MoviePass hits two million subscribers
- China's unwanted bitcoin miners may move to Canada
- U.K. Parliament committee comes to U.S. for hearing on fake news
- Indians went to the Gulf to make money. Now Modi is luring it back
- 157 new emoji coming to iOS and Android
- You probably earned more than Elon Musk last year
- How Chipotle is spending tax reform money
- Trump Fed nominee could face trouble
- Twitter left hundreds of Russian propaganda videos up
- How Congress plans to 'raise' the debt ceiling
- At the wheel of the most expensive Rolls-Royce
- Rob Porter scandal: Everywhere but Fox News
Small Business News Headlines
- Optimism on Main Street surged in December on hopes for changes under Trump: NFIB
- 3 common excuses for not starting a business (and how to get over them in 2017)
- Small business job growth index up slightly in August
- Ohio battle: Manufacturing may sway this swing state
- Don't give up! A simple fix to save a failing business
- The #1 city for starting a small business
- Cookie bans? Businesses fight back against weird regulations
- You're not old, you're just ready for your next act!
- Success is in the blood: One family's story
- Good news on franchise growth for 2016
- Main St.: Trump for president!
- Doing this with your family can save your family business
- Zuckerberg's not the only dorm room success story
- From geisha beauty rituals to millions in sales
- Elf on the Shelf's success secret: Ignore haters
- Self-made millionaires unveil traits of a perfect partner
- The moment that pushed this multimillionaire to succeed
- 10 ways to earn good money in less time
- How to fight cyberthreats — on the cheap
- Start-up prices may be falling even faster