This easy-to-follow video will demonstrate how to control your radio by using your voice.
By using the voice button, you can search channels, change from AM to FM, SiriusXM, or HD Radio™ Technology to enjoy your music without having to take your hands off the wheel.
SYNC 3 – the new communications and entertainment system from Ford – features high-speed performance, conversational voice recognition, a smartphone-like touch screen and easy-to-understand graphical interface.*
*Available feature. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.®
Learn more about SYNC 3: http://ford.to/FordSYNC3
Discover more SYNC How-To videos here: http://ford.to/2egT8Pl
Connect with Ford: http://ford.to/FordMotorCompany
Ford Social: http://ford.to/FordMotorCompanySocial
The official YouTube channel for Ford Motor Company. Subscribe for weekly videos showcasing our vehicles, innovation and stories that inspire you to go further. Our videos are here for your entertainment, and you are welcome to use the share and embed links for all our videos, but the videos themselves are property of Ford Motor Company. You are not permitted to download any video and re-upload under any circumstances without written consent from Ford Motor Company.
SYNC 3 Voice Commanded Radio | SYNC 3 How-To | Ford
Business News headlines
- Wells Fargo billing glitch infuriates customers
- Amazon picks 20 finalists for its second HQ
- IRS collects billions in pot taxes, much of it in cash
- GE's $31 billion pension nightmare
- A fight with China that Trump may want to avoid
- YouTube pulling Tide Pod Challenge videos
- Why you probably won't have to pay the AMT again
- Keeping hackers out of your driverless car
- Most Americans can't cover a $1,000 emergency
- Next iPhone update will let you disable slowdown
- Airbus A380: Did Emirates just save the superjumbo?
- How states are trying to overhaul Medicaid
- Ian Bremmer: Why Trump is going to Davos
- You can't get $1 out of a Venezuelan bank. I tried
- Apple: We'll pay $38B tax on overseas profits
- Nintendo's latest devices are made of cardboard
- Trump averages a 'fake' insult every day. Really
- Nestle is making a new KitKat from ruby chocolate
- American businesses can't find workers
- Allbirds is shaking up footwear
Small Business News Headlines
- Optimism on Main Street surged in December on hopes for changes under Trump: NFIB
- 3 common excuses for not starting a business (and how to get over them in 2017)
- Small business job growth index up slightly in August
- Ohio battle: Manufacturing may sway this swing state
- Don't give up! A simple fix to save a failing business
- The #1 city for starting a small business
- Cookie bans? Businesses fight back against weird regulations
- You're not old, you're just ready for your next act!
- Success is in the blood: One family's story
- Good news on franchise growth for 2016
- Main St.: Trump for president!
- Doing this with your family can save your family business
- Zuckerberg's not the only dorm room success story
- From geisha beauty rituals to millions in sales
- Elf on the Shelf's success secret: Ignore haters
- Self-made millionaires unveil traits of a perfect partner
- The moment that pushed this multimillionaire to succeed
- 10 ways to earn good money in less time
- How to fight cyberthreats — on the cheap
- Start-up prices may be falling even faster