Thinking about buying a 2017 GMC Sierra? Consider the 2017 Ford F-150 with best-in-class gas mileage*, a 3,270 lb. payload** and more. Become a part of America’s best-selling brand*** with the Ford F-150.
* EPA-estimated rating of 19 city/26 highway/22 combined mpg, 2.7L EcoBoost® V6, 4×2. Actual mileage will vary. Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR based on Ford segmentation.
**When properly configured. Class is Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR based on Ford segmentation.
*** Based on 2016 CY sales.
Compare the 2017 GMC Sierra vs 2017 Ford F-150 here: http://ford.to/Compare2017Sierra
Learn more about the 2017 Ford F-150 here: http://ford.to/2017F150
Discover more 2017 Ford F-150 videos here: http://ford.to/2obWK9P
About the Ford F-150:
There’s a reason why F-150 has made truck history and sent the competition to the showers. See reviews, feature demos and more.
Connect with Ford: http://ford.to/FordMotorCompany
Ford Social: http://ford.to/FordMotorCompanySocial
The official YouTube channel for Ford Motor Company. Subscribe for weekly videos showcasing our vehicles, innovation and stories that inspire you to go further. Our videos are here for your entertainment, and you are welcome to use the share and embed links for all our videos, but the videos themselves are property of Ford Motor Company. You are not permitted to download any video and re-upload under any circumstances without written consent from Ford Motor Company.
Compare 2017 GMC Sierra vs 2017 Ford F-150 | Head to Head | Ford
Business News headlines
- The Dow's darkest week since 2008
- Cold turkey: The party is over
- Asian stocks plunge again after latest U.S. sell-off
- New CNNMoney: What we've changed and what's next
- Dow closes down 1,033 points
- Facebook's co-founder is chasing new tech riches
- Hope Hicks: The enigma of the Trump administration
- Forget craft beer. The next craze is non-alcoholic brews
- MoviePass hits two million subscribers
- China's unwanted bitcoin miners may move to Canada
- U.K. Parliament committee comes to U.S. for hearing on fake news
- Indians went to the Gulf to make money. Now Modi is luring it back
- 157 new emoji coming to iOS and Android
- You probably earned more than Elon Musk last year
- How Chipotle is spending tax reform money
- Trump Fed nominee could face trouble
- Twitter left hundreds of Russian propaganda videos up
- How Congress plans to 'raise' the debt ceiling
- At the wheel of the most expensive Rolls-Royce
- Rob Porter scandal: Everywhere but Fox News