Thinking about buying a 2017 Kia Sorento? Consider the 2017 Ford Edge with available enhanced active park assist, an inflatable rear outboard safety belt option, and more. Become a part of America’s best selling brand with the Ford Edge.
Compare the 2017 Kia Sorento vs 2017 Ford Edge here: http://ford.to/Compare2017Sorento
Learn more about the 2017 Ford Edge here: http://ford.to/Edge
Discover more 2017 Ford Edge videos here: http://ford.to/2ppylhu
About the Ford Edge:
In the Ford Edge, Life is a Sport and We Are the Utility. Check out reviews and comparisons of the Ford Edge.
Connect with Ford: http://ford.to/FordMotorCompany
Ford Social: http://ford.to/FordMotorCompanySocial
The official YouTube channel for Ford Motor Company. Subscribe for weekly videos showcasing our vehicles, innovation and stories that inspire you to go further. Our videos are here for your entertainment, and you are welcome to use the share and embed links for all our videos, but the videos themselves are property of Ford Motor Company. You are not permitted to download any video and re-upload under any circumstances without written consent from Ford Motor Company.
Compare 2017 Kia Sorento vs 2017 Ford Edge | Head to Head | Ford
Business News headlines
- Amazon picks 20 finalists for its second HQ
- GE's $31 billion pension nightmare
- A fight with China that Trump may want to avoid
- YouTube pulling Tide Pod Challenge videos
- Airbus A380: Did Emirates just save the superjumbo?
- Most Americans can't cover a $1,000 emergency
- Ian Bremmer: Why Trump is going to Davos
- Keeping hackers out of your driverless car
- Apple: We'll pay $38B tax on overseas profits
- How states are trying to overhaul Medicaid
- Trump averages a 'fake' insult every day. Really
- Nestle is making a new KitKat from ruby chocolate
- Nintendo's latest devices are made of cardboard
- You can't get $1 out of a Venezuelan bank. I tried
- American businesses can't find workers
- Allbirds is shaking up footwear
- China's economy had a pretty great 2017
- Thought 2017 was bad? 2018 could be much worse
- Ford just had its worst day in a year and a half
- Voice assistants are coming to some weird places