Thinking about buying a 2017 Nissan Sentra? Consider the 2017 Ford Focus with available active park assist, a standard rear view camera and more. Become a part of America’s best-selling brand* with the Focus.
*Based on 2016 CY sales.
Compare the 2017 Nissan Sentra vs 2017 Ford Focus here: http://ford.to/Compare2017Sentra
Learn more about the 2017 Ford Focus here: http://ford.to/Focus
Discover more 2017 Ford Focus videos here: http://ford.to/2qkS3eR
To find your local dealer and offers visit: http://ford.to/BuyFordNow
Connect with Ford: http://ford.to/FordMotorCompany
Ford Social: http://ford.to/FordMotorCompanySocial
The official YouTube channel for Ford Motor Company. Subscribe for weekly videos showcasing our vehicles, innovation and stories that inspire you to go further. Our videos are here for your entertainment, and you are welcome to use the share and embed links for all our videos, but the videos themselves are property of Ford Motor Company. You are not permitted to download any video and re-upload under any circumstances without written consent from Ford Motor Company.
Compare 2017 Nissan Sentra vs 2017 Ford Focus | Head to Head | Ford
Business News headlines
- Charlie Rose suspended by CBS
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the bell
- This social media giant is worth more than Facebook
- CBS warns of blackout for Dish customers
- Tesla Roadster might fly
- Some politicians cautiously praise DOJ's AT&T lawsuit
- Janet Yellen submits resignation from the Fed
- Black Friday 2017: When will the stores open?
- Trump's top trade issues: Where they stand
- Uber fined $8.9M for problematic background checks
- DOJ sues to block AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Christy Turlington Burns on her mission to help moms
- Cash is still king in the digital era
- Boeing's '797' takes a step toward becoming reality
- Has Trump changed late night TV permanently?
- NYT reporter suspended for alleged misconduct
- Can anything stop bitcoin? Price above $8,000
- 4 signs you're on track for retirement
- Bidder proposal: Make Weinstein Co. women run studio
- How decades of bad decisions broke GE