Your contract to finance a car includes a Truth In Lending section that has five boxes with really important information. Learn what key details the third box contains.
Learn more about Ford Credit here: http://ford.to/Finance
Discover more Auto Finance videos here: http://ford.to/29k254T
About Auto Finance 101:
Discover all you need to know about auto finance, from learning what credit is, to figuring out what you need to do when your lease ends.
Connect with Ford: http://ford.to/FordMotorCompany
Ford Social: http://ford.to/FordMotorCompanySocial
The official YouTube channel for Ford Motor Company. Subscribe for weekly videos showcasing our vehicles, innovation and stories that inspire you to go further. Our videos are here for your entertainment, and you are welcome to use the share and embed links for all our videos, but the videos themselves are property of Ford Motor Company. You are not permitted to download any video and re-upload under any circumstances without written consent from Ford Motor Company.
Understanding Your Contract: Truth-in-Lending Disclosures – Part 2 | Auto Finance 101 | Ford https://www.youtube.com/user/Ford
Business News headlines
- Charlie Rose suspended by CBS
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the bell
- This social media giant is worth more than Facebook
- CBS warns of blackout for Dish customers
- Tesla Roadster might fly
- Some politicians cautiously praise DOJ's AT&T lawsuit
- Janet Yellen submits resignation from the Fed
- Black Friday 2017: When will the stores open?
- Trump's top trade issues: Where they stand
- Uber fined $8.9M for problematic background checks
- DOJ sues to block AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Christy Turlington Burns on her mission to help moms
- Cash is still king in the digital era
- Boeing's '797' takes a step toward becoming reality
- Has Trump changed late night TV permanently?
- NYT reporter suspended for alleged misconduct
- Can anything stop bitcoin? Price above $8,000
- 4 signs you're on track for retirement
- Bidder proposal: Make Weinstein Co. women run studio
- How decades of bad decisions broke GE