The compelling story of how a Chinese immigrant to the United States created a $60 million home decorating empire built on passion, courage, and perseverance.
Mei Xu, Founder and CEO, Pacific Trade International
Interviewer: Nina Easton, Fortune
– See more at: http://www.fortuneconferences.com/mpw-international-asia-2017/2017-agenda-overview/#sthash.JHQyPiEx.dpuf
Subscribe to Fortune –
FORTUNE is a global leader in business journalism with a worldwide circulation of more than 1 million and a readership of nearly 5 million, with major franchises including the FORTUNE 500 and the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For. FORTUNE Live Media extends the brand’s mission into live settings, hosting a wide range of annual conferences, including the FORTUNE Global Forum.
Fortune Magazine is published by Time Inc.
Sharing #Fortune #Magazine #videos
Business News headlines
- Charlie Rose suspended by CBS
- Stocks: 6 things to know before the bell
- This social media giant is worth more than Facebook
- CBS warns of blackout for Dish customers
- Tesla Roadster might fly
- Some politicians cautiously praise DOJ's AT&T lawsuit
- Janet Yellen submits resignation from the Fed
- Black Friday 2017: When will the stores open?
- Trump's top trade issues: Where they stand
- Uber fined $8.9M for problematic background checks
- DOJ sues to block AT&T-Time Warner deal
- Christy Turlington Burns on her mission to help moms
- Cash is still king in the digital era
- Boeing's '797' takes a step toward becoming reality
- Has Trump changed late night TV permanently?
- NYT reporter suspended for alleged misconduct
- Can anything stop bitcoin? Price above $8,000
- 4 signs you're on track for retirement
- Bidder proposal: Make Weinstein Co. women run studio
- How decades of bad decisions broke GE