Cat® Grade Control on Wheeled Tractor Scrapers automates machine movements for self-loading, push-pull and grading a fill.
Learn about using the Cat Grade Control features on a H series wheel tractor scraper to perform automated loading and grading. This includes open bowl and elevating scrapers.
Related content at: http://www.cat.com/en_US/support/operations/technology/earth-moving-solutions/cat-grade-control.html
Sharing #caterpillar #Videos and #products
Business News headlines
- Stocks surge as investors cheer corporate tax cut
- GOP tax bill: Here's what people are saying
- Bitcoin futures trading just got a lot bigger
- 20 highest-paid execs under 40 includes only 1 woman
- The ranks of women CEOs got even smaller this year
- Building internet for all Americans has stalled
- Overstock is turning into a bitcoin tech company
- This electric SUV is a lot cheaper than Tesla's
- Employers stealing billions from low wage workers
- Former Fox contributor: Rupert Murdoch 'ruined my life'
- Impact investing: A $250 billion game-changer for finance
- Michigan's Trump voters, a year later
- Homeowners: Here's what's in the tax bill for you
- EU to investigate Ikea tax payments
- Cruise control designs could solve traffic jams
- 8 cool things cars of the future will do
- The future of getting dressed: AI, VR and smart fabrics
- New GM app lets you order Starbucks while you drive
- In this Kentucky town, they aren't waiting on D.C.
- New tax code will still be complicated